Friday, September 22, 2006

Some grateful bitches

The other day one of my most favorite bloggers (bitch phd) included a "Grateful Journal" post--the Oprah thing where you record five things you're grateful for each day. She posted a friend's posting--not her own exactly. But since Ginger's blog also did it not too long ago I guess I'll join in--especially since it's the end of a very long day when I probably ought to be reminding myself about the abundance of the universe and all that.

5 Things I'm Grateful For Today

(1) B-dog, who is snoring on my comfy chair across the room, who gives me his presence as often as I'll let him and has become my whole heart.

(2) My soul-bitch, P-dog, for demanding my attention outside my own head, where I so often get stuck.

(3) For strong and true female friends who don't need me to be anything but myself and who give me courage to face a different sort of future than I'd planned.

(4) Aura Cacia organic geranium essential oil.

(5) A job I love with students I truly enjoy even on days when everything else is just too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home