Monday, January 29, 2007

A Dog's Best Mac

OK, my newfangled black MacBook has arrived and I must say it's already far superior to my old titanium powerbook--at least in terms of dog durability.

P-dog has already slammed the lid shut, marched across the keyboard, and licked it--no unsightly wear and tear yet. (Not that that matters overmuch, but it's nice.)

As I do most of my writing dogside--especially now that I teach the morning shift (another lifestyle revelation)--I'm excited to have a computer that's canine compatible.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger senioritis said...

Dude. The black Macbook? You rock.

Incidentally, techstaff at the office has just finished excavating a thick layer of cat hair from the bowels of what was my PowerBook. Count yer blessings.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home