Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Domino or Pepper or Grizzle?

Oh My.

I just completed my pet insurance applications and for each dog I was asked to identify his/her color. I was about to type "black" when I encountered a drop-down menu with these choices:

Apricot
Beige
Biscuit
Black
Blenheim (red & white) <-- they defined this one
Blonde
Blue
Blue-Black
Blue merle
Boston
Brindle
Brown
Buff
Cafe-au-lait
Caramel <-- What? No soy macchiato?
Champagne
Charcoal
Chestnut
Chocolate
Cinnamon
Copper
Cream
Dapple
Deadgrass
Dilute
Domino
Fawn
Golden
Grey
Grizzle
Harlequin
Honey
Landseer
Lavendar
Lemon
Liver
Mackerel
Mahogany
Merle
Mink
Mouse
Mustard
Orange
Parti
Pepper
Pinto
Red
Red merle
Roan
Rust
Sable
Salt & pepper
Sandy
Silve
Silver black
Smoke
Spotted leopard
Tan
Taupe
Tawny
Tick
Tri-color
Wheaten
White
Wild boar
Wolf
Yellow

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home